Is it normal to not go out during ghost month?
Hi! I’m 21 but my mum still forbids me from gg out at night during ghost month and I wanted to know if anybody else has parents who does the same and if so, how do you reason with them?
Like normally I don’t really mind listening but I really don’t think I should be expected to put all my plans with friends on hold just because my mother believes in the “ghost month means night time will see ghost” thing
- i dont go out during ghost month either but that’s because i homebody
- Tell her humans are worse than ghosts.
- What happens when you start working? Don’t go to work?
- As long as you follow the rules,you should be ok.
I am not from that religion,but my religion has taught that to just respect & say sorry if you kick/step any offering.
Is there a reason you need to go out at night assuming it not work related?
- Won’t the ghosts be traveling around, and be visiting houses? Even if you stay at home, you won’t be able to avoid the ghosts – but you can pretend not to know or see anything. When I become a ghost I will visit random houses and give them a little scare by moving the door randomly just for laughs