I need some advice.
At age 37 my bf is only at the executive level. he earns around $4500 a month. I expect him to earn around $15k a month for a director-level position. At his age, he should be a GM/Director by now but he is just a lowly legal counsel with low pay working for an SME business with little to no benefits.
Should I leave him? Should I look for something better for myself? I am a 23-year-old local Chinese. And I still feel that I have a future unlike him. I don’t want to waste other opportunities for other men to provide me a better life. FYI he took a year just save up for a Gucci Bag. How pathetic is that?
We have been together for 5 years and I had not seen him get a promotion or increment since then. Girls and Guys please help. my BF is a local guy Chinese
Here are what netizens think:
- Leave him, but for his sake.
- Ok your post made me feel blessed that I am not rich, or else I will attract a gold digger. Thts real bad luck. You want an advice? Sure. For a materislic girl like you. It’s better you stay single forever. Don’t ruin a guy’s life, no matter how good or bad he is. Don’t tarnish our local girl’s reputation too. Later all men run away from those whom are singles. And yes please leave him, ASAP too. You want Gucci or branded bags? Buy yourself lah. You got a job and money mah.
- Why so materialistic and weighing relationship on monetary aspect. No wonder a few men that I know say that they are intimidated by these type of women. Leave him please so that he can find someone genuine who is kind, encouraging, caring and does not value relationship based on money!
- If ppl earn 15k a month, he definitely know how to calculate ROI. Invest in u is a depreciation coz u will start to grow old, out of shape n etc, therefore will need more n more money maintaining each year while investing in property/stock is much better option for a better ROI. So stop wasting ur time n look for another. Oh ya, leave ur current bf, he deserve better
- I think you should totally leave him! He is not suitable for you. He does not deserve you. In fact, he deserve way better! He deserve someone who is worthy of his love! And he deserve someone who can think and be better for him. If all u want is Gucci bag and LV, Prada, pls leave him. I’m sure he has other girls waiting in line to shower him with the love he deserve.