An accident between two cars took place along the junction of Buangkok Green and Hougang Avenue 4 on 28 April, that saw three people between the ages of 45 to 60 being sent to the hospital.
The Singapore Police Force said that they received a call for help on 28 April at about 10.15pm.
A photo of the accident was shared on the Telegram group SGRoad Blocks/Traffic News, showing the two crashed cars remaining stationary beside each other on the pedestrian crossing.
The black car was seen badly damaged for it’s front destroyed and airbags deployed, and debris from the accident were also seen strewn across the road.
A witness who recorded a video of the aftermath of the accident said that at about 10.45pm to 10.55pm, he saw the police and officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) at the scene.
The Singapore Police Force also said that a 45-year-old man who was driving on eof the crashed cars was sent to the hospital conscious.
Another 60-year-old man and a 54-year-old woman were also conveyed conscious to the hospital, they were passengers from the other stricken vehicle, although the police didn’t specify which car(s) the passengers were from.
At the time of writing, police investigations into the accident are underway.
- such accidents are only to be expected in an increasingly hot-tempered culture.
- A perfect example of egotistical drivers refusing to give way, such drivers very common in SG because wasting $100K on a piece of paper does funny things to people’s character.
- My admiration to these drivers is who willing to lay down their lives (and love ones) for their right of way.
- If seniors accident, people will say ban seniors from driving. So like this how ? Ban everyone ? Asking for my senior dad.
- Every drivers think they are F1 drivers … must also win first?