I think I’m in a deep hole right now.
Is it normal for me, i have only 3k in bank. started working 4year ago as i enter NS late, i mean i have a saving insurance warrant a 40k pay out at 47.
I earning 3k per month currently havent minus CPF, paying 1300 on FUE transplant per month for a year and 800 to my parent.. i left with 300 +, to eat and commute.
am i the one who is dwelling in the deep ocean? Only poly cert.
I”m gonna be 31 this year.
- Huh. FUE transplant = Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant
So…..you use ~50% of your take home pay for hair?
- I mean 3k per month sounds livable until you mentioned that you spend half of your pay on the FUE transplant
- did u say hair transplant 1.3k a month out of ur 3k
- I think girls would prefer you have $1300 more over hair
- Stop trying to compare and get others to validate your situation
What done is already done.
Pay off the transplant fully it shouldn’t take more than a year to clear.
Then work on yourself by taking up courses to upskill yourself in your free time , save up for a bachelor.
On a side note i also have male pattern baldness i went to shave it in the end. Save lots of $ and ontop of that i am actually renting, with hobbies etc.
its not worth being broke with no $
- I’ve seen some high quality toupees. Maybe the FUE is addressing some underlying unhappiness about smth else? How about exercising and improving your overall fitness – you’ll see your looks improve and feel better too! All the best
- not trying to sound sarcastic but my genuine question is, why don’t you just buy a high quality wig or hair topper? just fake it, so realistic and so much cheaper! no one will be able to tell.
baldness is also a good look. no one’s gonna question it since youre a guy.