I loaned my girlfriend $220k to help her buy a house, then she dumped me.
I (M62) loaned my girlfriend (F 42) $220k which was unsecured. She was extremely grateful and I expected her to secure it by giving me a check.
After a few days I asked her to give me the check, as she did not on her own accord. This really upset her and she gave me the money back then dumped me.
While she was dumping me she was very nasty to me and quite insulting.
Before this happened she was asking me to pay for her breast-augmentation and buy her diamond earrings. We don’t live together but we’ve been dating for 18 months. Before all this our relationship was blissful.
Unsure on what to do about this
- You’re quite the fool lol that’s not meant to be an insult but just why tf u giving someone u only dated 18 months so much money????
- thank whatever God you pray to you got your money back.
- You are so fortunate to get your money back. Never, never, never lend anybody money unless you are okay with never getting it back. That is a huge red flag to ask to borrow that kind of money. You may have thought that you had a blissful relationship before this, but you dodged a bullet.
- She was after your money. There isn’t anything to figure out
- Run!!! Run as fast as you can and get away from her.
- You so dodged a bit bullet! This women sounds like a bad partner to begin with!