saw two ~9yo girls casually walking in a park and vaping
I feel that something is very off. I have vaped before the ban and have witnessed adults doing it after the ban in the park or on the road, but I have never seen such young children using it.
I approached them and asked where they got it from, they casually told me their parents gave it to them. How normal is this in this society?
I told them to not do it in good will, but am I being a boomer (millennial boomer) or is there something that needs to be done over this?
- I heard children vape in schools
- In secondary 4 very common to see students in my cohort vape in the toilets, would see 1-4 vaping at a time. I saw one guy just casually vape with a camera conveniently place infront where he wanted to do it. Looks like vape ban doesn’t do much, lol
- Parents fked up. This is lack of education.
- Bro vapes are so popular now, you can go M’Sia and it is just sold there on the selves at a cheap as fuck price.
Sometimes legit some of the kids visit their relatives, then they just give them. They see vapes as not as dangerous as cigarettes.
Fuck, my neighbour got his first cigarette from his father at 9 and they smoke as a bonding activity.
- I think the illegal vice ring in Geylang is one of the main suppliers for vapes. Some months ago there was a video circulated by the police, showing the increase of vice/crime when the safety measures were lifted.
But sorry i digress, it is a sad thing, why does the young need to be robbed of their innocence .