Facebook user Poh Eng Seah, shared how her wheelchair-bound mother was on her way to a daycare centre inside a van, when she fell backwards on her wheelchair.
She alleged that the driver and assistant had forgotten to secure and lock her wheelchair at the track, and the poor woman appeared to have hit her head during her fall.
She added that “till now” her stricken mother is still in the hospital.
Here is what she said
It happened when my mum was on the way to day care centre, St Andrew Tampines this morning around 9.30am. Till now she is still at A&E. Driver and assistant forgot to secure her wheelchair at the track.
- I guess its lock otherwise the wheelchair already roll back once the vehicle move. Due to the humps n bumps the wheelchair fell backward. Prays n hope she recovers well soon.
- (OP) the wheelchair is locked but is not lock and secure at the track of the van.
- Hope your mum not injure severely and recover well without any side effect .
Hope the driver and the assistant check and ensure all elderly in the vehicle are lock on right track and safe b4 move the vehicle.
- Sorry no cure when accident and injury happen. How we want others to treat us, start from how we show others how we care with responsibility.
- The wheelchair is locked but not tightly secured.. they will need to pay for the medical fee..
FULL VIDEO LOADING…
Source: Poh Eng Seah on Facebook