A Canadian netizen @funkydude321, who was previously in Singapore for a holiday, raved about Singapore’s McDonald’s menu offerings and the cheap prices.
He was apparently smitten with our Buttermilk Crispy Chicken, and was amazed at finding a slice of pineapple inside the burger.
He also shouted out the Jang Jang burger, calling it a “messy delight”, and added how a burger combo here costs only $9.30 but he can’t get anything less than $13 back in Canada.
He also proclaimed his love for the Yuzu ice cream and the Strawberry McFlurry, calling them a “treasure”, before adding that he would “trek this earth to Singapore for a mf mango mcflurry”.
Here is what he said
Singapore McDonalds is soooo blessed i miss it every day
I recently visited Singapore this summer and MY GOD… the Mcdonald’s is phenomenal!!! and it’s HALAL!!!
Coming from the west we don’t have many halal fast food places but Singapore’s got halal burgers. The buttermilk ranch burger that had a slice of PINEAPPLE IN THE BURGER?!?!? flawless.
The Jang Jang burger was a messy delight. Not to mention a burger combo cost only $9.30SGD (im Canadian so SGD and CAD is almost 1:1) you cant get anything here for atleasttt $13
and the Yuzu ice cream my lord what a treasure, Strawberry Mcflurry too, and now im seeing that you guys have mango ice cream to?!?!
10/10 so happy with Singapores Mcdonalds 🙂
Edit: I would trek this earth to Singapore for a mf mango mcflurry la 🇸🇬
- Remember when Macs was CLOSED during early stage of pandemic? Locals lost their minds.
- The first day it reopened, the nearby Drive-Thru caused a kilometer long traffic jam along Sembawang Rd.
- North American McD is targeting a totally different segment than Singapore McD
- As an American who has been living in Singapore for many years.. I just do wish they didn’t get rid of the double quarter pounder here . It’s the best burger. The “classic angus” is the closest but just not the same.
- The buttermilk crispy chicken burger (the pineapple one) is arguably the best burger they’ve created. I hope you managed to try the McSpicy too, it’s the most iconic burger here
- Yooo thought I was the only one LOL. Seems to be a bit weird to be homesick over McDonald’s but sg McDonald’s really is smth like no other. I get a bit homesick over it when I lived overseas as well
- The McDonald’s SG app has some of the best promos too! Recently the 1 for 1 breakfast deals are so worth it!