My boyfriend says my vajayjay is too tight
I’m conflicted because I guess I always thought this was a good thing, but my boyfriend clearly doesn’t think so.
For example the other night we were f-ing and he actually stopped and had me just suck him off to finish because he said my lady parts were “gorilla gripping” (????) him and it was hurting him.
This happens a lot and it makes me feel like I’m not good enough or something. We have been together for years and this has never been something I’ve been able to resolve.
I just have to deal with it ending abruptly because of something I can’t control, and he gets to finish while I can’t.
- Is it possible that friction is what is causing the issue for him? It may be painful if things are gliding enough. Do you use a lubricant / re-lube as needed?
- Can we talk for a moment at the bullshit here where people are disparaging the bf or saying he doesn’t realize what she has? He’s clearly in pain, we don’t praise women for having partners with big Ds when it’s hurting them.
As for you, the general advice is going to be to try to take more time with foreplay. This will help open you up and give you more natural lube. Dilators are an option if you think you’re clapping on him.
It’s also possible he isn’t fully hard and it’s making him more aware, I know I can struggle with tightness more if I’m not completely hard. Lastly, try different positions, as some make for more tightness.
- To all the comments disregarding the boyfriends complaints, it’s totally real that this could be hurting him.
It’s happened before where a male friend I know thought he tore her during PIV because he saw blood mid coitus, but afterwards it was he that tore along the foreskin.
Be careful and take what he’s saying seriously, as I’m sure you don’t want to cause any permanent damage. I wish I knew some possible solutions besides finding someone else, but just beware that it’s likely a real concern and painful for him at times.
- The only time my wife’s ever too tight is when she sneezes while im inside. She’s literally sneezed me out of her a few times, even still though the tightness feels really nice.
- We use coconut oil. It was my wife’s doctor who suggested it. Just don’t use condoms with oil-based lube.