A video emerged online showing a bus stop at Admiralty MRT station leaking during a heavy downpour, with water pouring through the shelter.
The seats were seen completely wet as the commuters sought shelter from the rain, away from the shelter that was meant to shelter them from the rain.
The bus stop also appeared to be flooding, with puddles of rainwater seen all over the place.
Speaking to MustShareNews, a spokesperson for LTA said that they will be sending someone down to conduct an on-site inspection to fix the problem.
- Many new bus stop oso like tat ,yishun bus stop outside northpoint oso
- Architect from where ah
- No QC check? Same over here at Queenstown. Shelter dripping water. What is the point of a shelter?
- This one really open sesame.. 1001 Admiralty MRT .. someone really have to do something
- It happens because they install overlapping roof. Wasting money and a lazy man design
- Come on.. that’s new set up double shelter for water pouring down on your head….you rednecks do some read up
- Maybe, SMRT built the Station, Transit built the Bus stop, and LTA built the shelter extention covering the road.
- Everywhere same, when rain is dripping, just choose to avoid the water when waiting for bus