Golden Village posted on Facebook announcing Jeff Ng’s performance at Golden Village.
He previously went viral for all sorts of wrong reasons.
Here is what Golden Village said:
Thank you for making our inaugural Lights, Camera, Busking Live! event a success!
GV supports the local busking community and is happy to bring you a 2nd edition of busking performance by having homegrown singer-songwriter 黄長俊 Jeff Ng at GV for a music showcase! Come sing along as you catch him performing live at GV VivoCity on 9 Sep! What’s more, purchase his album at just $12 and get his autograph on that day.
Here are what netizens said:
- finally! and thanks alot GV! I am so looking forward to listening to him sing in the comfort of air-con. Recent event at Gardens by the bay was too warm and humid. CYA JEFF!
- Please remember to cue the audience to applaud after each performance otherwise the performer will get angry and scold them.
- Don’t want la, later i play phone or chat with friends he scold me how.
- I just bought the tickets, if he scold i will not support him anymore. give him 1 chance.
- Chose a cinema so I can’t talk while he’s performing?
The most epic comment:
Is there any criteria to entry of the concert like:
1. having to like his IG Page
3. being quiet and not talking to anyone during the concert
Also, will there be a refund if he chooses to walk out and not “earn for the day”?
If we get scolded during the concert, is there any recourse (i.e. will GV assist with customer service)?
- GV VivoCity
- 9 Sep 2022
- $18 (GV member) / $20 (public)
Hurry, get your tickets at https://bit.ly/gv-jeffng