There is a comment going around online which states that guys in reality have self pleasured many many more times than doing the real deed ever in their lives.
The comment was opened up for debate within the Internet community and here are the results that were found based on the comments by many netizens who saw the comment and decided to weigh their opinions.
Here is what the Internet have to say about the comment
- Not everybody is skilled enough to have did the real deed 7 times a day
- First day I discovered self pleasure, I lost count after 10 times.
- I mean … I have treated my body like an amusement park
- Man I’m 18 and that’s how I feel everyday, like 3 a day is a struggle I don’t understand how people do more then that
- Short of going and adding every single number together, is there a math equation for something like this?
- Its not about skills its about hormones
- Running your hand back and forth is certainly a lot less effort than your whole body back and forth
- Yeah. Even when I was young had a wonderful girlfriend and we spent all day in bed, there was no way I was gonna release 7 times in a day.
Math genius weighs in
If you self pleasure once a day, 500,000 self pleasure would take you roughly 1,369 years.
Let’s say the average person lives till 80 and can’t self pleasure before the age of, let’s say, 14. Let’s also assume that this person is capable of self pleasure till their last breath.
That’s 66 years to self pleasure 500,000 times, meaning that you would have to self pleasure 7,576 times a year, or roughly 21 times a day.
This also assumes that you will have done the real deed once in your life, which you won’t, so one self pleasure will beat that ratio by infinity.
Image source: Unsplash.com