Had to do a health check-up on my nether region recently and part of it was to give a urine test for an STD. It came back positive.
Of course my girlfriend took a test as well. It also came back positive. We are both asymptomatic.
Here’s the thing; this shouldn’t be possible. We are both each other’s first partner (even first kiss). We’ve been together for 4 years.
I have never cheated and I’m 99.99% sure she’s never cheated either.
For one, she’s not socially active at all and extremely monogamous. But I also can’t imagine when she would have be able to cheat logistically since we spend almost every waking hour together and have been for the last 4 years.
None of us have ever used a second hand adult toy. None of us has gotten a blood transfusion.
Given the situation it should be impossible for us to contract Chlamydia, but somehow we did.
Has anyone been in a similar situation? How did you handle it? Did you ever figure out how you contracted it?
- I look forward to the big reveal.
- Someone is lying here. Either OP or the girlfriend
- Did either of you receive oral ? You might have been a virgin but may have done some other stuff with other people. Somebody somewhere is lying (most likely option).
- Logically it points to one of two things, if you’re telling the truth about never having cheated.
-You were not in fact her first and she’s been asymptomatic the entire 4 years
-She’s cheated on you
I’m inclined to go with option 1. If you’re confident she hasn’t cheated, are you confident she didn’t lie about being a virgin to make herself seem more appealing to you (another virgin at the time)?
Someone’s been deceptive somewhere down the line. If it wasn’t you, it was her.
- Chlamydia isn’t spread through casual contact, so you CAN’T get chlamydia from sharing food or drinks, kissing, hugging, holding hands, coughing, sneezing, or sitting on the toilet.
Sometime the answer is really just that simple. If its still positive than time to re evaluate you relationship