TikTok user @sleepingzack posted a video of a 90 cent tip that he received from a customer after sending a food delivery order in the rain.
He took a video of the coins in his hand and said in the video, “A guy gave me 90 cent tips for delivery in the rain. Thank you but please learn tip rules in Singapore.”
His video drew backlash from netizens, who called him out for being unappreciative and questioned the “tip rules in Singapore” that he mentioned.
- Some jobs don’t even have tips, what are you even demanding? Like you don’t get paid for doing your job?
- Still waiting for the tip rule. I only know this rule: be appreciative nobody owes u a living.
- maybe he think 90 cent too much la…. you guys misunderstood him. next time give him 10 cent can alr.
- This is why I’ll always ask for my change, even if it’s just $0.50. I don’t want to be shamed on tiktok for it
- There’s no tipping rules in SG. That’s why there’s a 10% service charge.
- What tip you want? Customer give you his tip don’t want or you want the other kind of tip?
- Give To The Beggar if u don’t want, now GST 8% d also want be so choosy haiz
- for those wondering what the tip rule is: don’t tip’
- He appreciate u but u nvr appreciate, that’s bad.
- I would be happy Sia. 90cent. Easy , later kena cash order got small change
- Appreciate good things in your life and you will know the rules to live well
- As a delivery rider I cn say its better than those LJL who dun tip n make LJ comments here.Can go 9trips public toilet sia
@sleepingzack #singapore ♬ original sound – Zack小巩子 – Zack_sleeping