Hi guys, what’s your definition of fat?
I’m a curvy girl myself but I don’t find myself being extremely fat to be fat-shamed.
Recently people around me kept telling me that i have the looks but i need to slim down. Tbh I’m quite happy with who i am now. I got both woman’s “assets” that i’m satisfied with as well.
Guys around me told me they like “curvy” woman but I’m considered “fat” for them.
Been feeling so demoralised lately due to the name shaming that I’m thinking to lose weight to fit into “society norm”. Background i’m 169cm and 65kg.
Here are what netizens think:
- You’d probably be considered skinny in some European countries. As long as you are healthy, eat well and love yourself, don’t care what others think. After all, you not eating their food, drinking their bubble tea, spending their money.
- Nahz don’t believe guys when they said they like curvy ladies. They usually meant 32E/25/30. Anyway, you happy can liao lor, why care about others when your weight is still within healthy range without medical conditions. Oh well, but if you wanna feel more confident and lighter, just shed a 5kg
- U can never meet the satisfaction for everyone, u do it only if you feel happy to do it, not for others
- You can lose weight, but you will find it harder to lose your insecurity. There are endless societal shortcomings so just come to terms with yourself and be happy.
- What? U are 169cm and only 69kg??!! I am 165cm and 75kg. Dropped from 82kg. Girl, u are so much better than me. Be confident in your skin, F care about what others say. The right one will come around because of the confidence u exude and not just exterior.