29 Sep 2022 – A driver struggles to parallel park the vehicle & accepted the help of another person who crashed the bluesg car.
According to SG Road Vigilante, the video posted depicts a BlueSG rental vehicle with it’s front slightly damaged and rims bending out of shape.
$10,000 in repairs
Hello, my dear BlueSG user friends, I want to share here my experience of being charged 10000 SGD for very mild accident damage and potential another 8000 SGD charge to third party.
I was trying to park my BlueSG car at the time, but the place is narrow, and I was struggling to park it perfectly. Another person offers to help me park my car.
But he mistakenly pressed the accelerator instead of brakes. The car hit a garbage can and stopped. Since the car just started, the speed is very low.
But still very mild damage is caused to the car. Then I reported promptly to every party related. But one month later, I received the bill from BlueSG claiming the repair cost is almost 10000 SGD. The repair cost is impossibly high. This huge amount really streches my budge and push me to the edge of brankcrupt.
I am still trying to speak to BlueS for cost breakdowns and transparancy. But they didn’t reply to me except for useless message through the app.
I called Customer Service and they can’t handle it nor pass me to someone to talk Is there anyone who had similar experience that can help me on how to deal with BlueSG?
Here are what netizens think:
- You ask others to help park the car, you bear the full repair costs to the company. Good Luck.
- You should surrender your driving license if you can’t even parallel park a tiny BlueSG EV.
- Next time just go wash the car and glue the car plate yourself
- By looking at the external, Spare rims new cost $65, used ones $35, body plus spray work $300. All in all not more than $500.
- 10k to repair this sai car? No wonder the poor gets poorer, think bluesg bulk revenue comes from this type of case