A netizen shared how he was driving along Edgedale Plains when he overtook a BMW, and the BMW driver was apparently upset.
The BMW driver, the came out of his car to confront and film the camcar driver, before following the camcar in his car.
The camcar driver then drove all the way to the police station to ask for help, at which point the BMW driver then reported him for reckless driving.
The incident purportedly happened on 9 August at about 1.55pm, along Edgedale Plains.
Here is what the netizen said (SIC)
“i was driving along edgedale plains when i encountered this incident. bmw driver was upset at being overtaken, and proceeded to drive against traffic to enter the estate of 122a edgedale plains to block me off on the right.
i decided to ignore him and turn left instead. he came out of his vehicle and shouted at me in hokkien. i continued to ignore him shouting like a madman and drove off to the multi-story carpark to de-escalate the situation.
however, when i exited the carpark, i realised he had camped outside to wait for me in order to continue chasing me.
he chased me all the way to punggol npc, where he suddenly became the good person who wanted to report my reckless driving.”
- High speed overtaking in merging lane. Inconsiderate cam driver playing innocent victim. Send the before video to traffic police to let them decide. There is only one truth. Certainly you are not telling the truth.
- Can you show us the earlier video that how did you irritate him so as he was so upset on you?
- Thank you for a nice censored. The most important part, sped and cut into me at merging lane.
- clever editing. why never include the footage before the altercation?
- Obvious the cam car fault. merging Lane still speedup and cut from behind. Dangerous driving. When merging lane always give way to car infront. Good evidence for police to investigate on cam car