Two men were shouting and behaving aggressively whilst drunk at a coffee shop, the tables were full of beer bottles and the two men’s behaviour was attracting a crowd.
A third elderly man could be seen taunting another to escalate the situation.
After the verbal dispute escalated, they started a fight until one of them was on the floor.
Full Video Loading…
- According to Chapter 224 of the Penal Code, anyone who disturbs public peace by fighting in public is guilty of committing an affray. Upon conviction, offenders could face a jail term of up to one year, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.
- Causing annoyance whilst drunk, under Section 14(2)(b) of the Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act 2015. The offence carries an imprisonment term of up to six months, a fine not exceeding $1000, or both.
Here are what netizens think:
- It seems that more people don’t bother what is happening around them as they are not from theirs. They just watch and see the drama. There are no more heroes around nowadays. Even the owner of the coffee shop did not bothered. Well it seems the coffee shops must request police officer or security officers to station each coffee shops to keep such fights. Hahaha nice to see such uniform security officers at each coffee shops guarding them and also No even more illegal 4D outlets.
- Just don’t understand why people don’t stop the fight, video for what.
- ‘if u drink dont drive’ slogan back in the 80s,now btr ‘if you drink dont sit at coffeeshop’ its a shame, if there are kids around to see the fight..