Employer giving a lot of sweet talk after I given my resignation.
Have anyone experienced this situation where you vent out a lot of frustration of working habit in your company and never gotten any response?
Then as soon as you throw the letter, manager comes towards you and saying we can change the system, give me one month, please don’t leave now, we can raise your salary, tell me your expectation, not every company will be perfect? Bla bla.
Bro, I was complaining for a month, didn’t you see the need to change the way we are working?
Here are what netizens think
- If I’ve thrown out my resignation letter, no amount of talk or counter offer will make me stay. Good horse don’t eat the grasses behind them. xD
- YES. After I throw letter, my ex boss said that she has plans to promote me and raise my pay next month. Pui ah. I work for her 7 years already, the only time I had my pay increased was because I throw letter before. So she increase my pay to let me stay. 2nd time I really left for good.
- This inspires me to leave my current company even more, not only because my boss and other boss are trash, but one of my colleague as well that always try to find my mistakes even though there is no mistake at first place.
- I actually took the counter offer which was more than my other offer. Then I used that to increase my expected salary even more while i started to apply for jobs again. 2 months later I found another offer with even higher pay.
- is common. I experience the same thing too. ask me if anything they can do make me to stay. I believe in their mind they will sian la. experience worker no more and who take over sia.