My dad is hopeless.
I’m living with my dad and my sibling in hdb public rental because my dad is not eligible to purchase flat. He fake his illness to be able to take out all of his cpf savings of 100k and use it to spend on other girls thinking they will stay with him.
He did not contribute paying the rental bills nor ever buy birthday cake, let alone gifts for my sibling and I.
This has been going on for 2 years and recently he took out his life insurance and again within 2 months he is broke all thanks to him spending money on china/viet girls.
My sibling and I are under 21 and I have been working full time to be able to pay bills and grocery. I have also took up part time uni so that I hope to be able to earn more money in the future.
But one thing that I hated the most from my dad is that he lied to the MP and social worker saying that he’s helping to pay my bank loan so that they will be able to give him more money to sustain?
I took up bank loan and I’m paying it all by myself every month. Worse still, he took my money and instead of buying groceries, he decided to spend it on bigo coins to give those livestreamer.
I’m so tired of my dad’s behavior my mum is remarried and her new husband doesnt really like my sis and I. I never understood my dad’s behavior.
He’s 44 and he acts like a kid. I really hope to leave and never acknowledge my dad when I turn 21 next year.
- Your dad needs help because he’s a single parent now. He feels lonely hence he try to move on by spending his fortune on girls. You and your sister need to talk to him hear to heart, tell him whatever he’s doing now will ruin everything. If he doesn’t change or tone down , seek assistance from other family member or social worker
- Wow, I wonder what illness did he fake to be able to withdraw his cpf savings?
- Wau.. How to fake illness to get all cpf? Can teach?
- Your dad is 44 and he took out all his CPF savings?
- You can find a rented room. Leave allowance to him based on what you can and do not heed to his demands. When you are 35, get a flat and live well with your sister. Take care