A family of four shared how they spent more than SGD$1,558 in just a one-day outing at Universal Studios in Orlando.
The couple from Leeds, Miranda and Tim Pearce, flew to Florida to visit the theme park with their 2 young children, and she posted a video onto TikTok, captioning it: “The cost of one day at Universal Studios”.
She shared a breakdown of their total expenses at the theme park (in USD):
- $483.66 for tickets to the theme park
- $396 for passes to allow them to queue-jump on some rides.
- $62.79 on lunch,
- $42.60 on two Harry Potter souvenirs,
- $36.39 on Burger King meals,
- $27 on parking,
- $21.79 on breakfast,
- $19.76 on ice cream,
- $19.16 on drinks, and
- $4.25 on a cup of coffee – totalling around £205.
Total expenditure in one day = US$1113.40
She added that their total expenditure didn’t even include the tips for the staff members working there at the theme park.
@mirandapearcemindset That's not even including tips 😳💲 #universalstudiosflorida #familydaysout #florida #vacationcosts #medicalaesthetics ♬ original sound – Miranda Pearce