Three men were having a meal at a coffee shop when two fat guys started assaulting another man for no reason.
According to the person who uploaded the video, the incident took place at Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 Blk 555.
The two overweight men were seen suddenly assaulting the three men who were eating.
While one of the men was seen defending his fallen friend, the third person ran away.
One of the victims was later seen sitting on the floor in a daze, but bui number 1 did not want to let it go and continued attacking the man.
Another video was uploaded along with the CCTV footage of the fight depicting blood everywhere on the floor.
According to Chapter 224 of the Penal Code, anyone who disturbs public peace by fighting in public is guilty of committing an affray.
Upon conviction, offenders could face a jail term of up to one year, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.
Here are what netizens think:
- Welcome to changi chalet,food n drink will be provided
- Jail alone not enough to deter such things .Make canning a must
- Looks like main person (middle) they wanted to hit ran away…
- I don’t understand, why did the 2 guys attack those 3 people eating?
- I think the two fat guys beat them cause their favourite Dim sum sold out, Bui Bui RAGE!