My boyfriend always comes in like 1-2 minutes and we haven‘t found a solution.
I love him very much.
I love sleeping and getting naughty with him. However, he only lasts 1 minute, sometimes on a good day 2 minutes. And we rarely do it for a second time and if we do he also comes in like 3 minutes.
I don‘t know why we don‘t do it more but my assumption is that after that he‘s too ashamed and so it‘s harder to get into that mood again.
I know he‘s ashamed of it and he has jokingly said that he is.
We have tried genital rings but they don‘t make a difference lol. I don‘t know what else to do. I‘d love to have fun a little bit longer in bed with him…
- Viagra can help. I know he may be embarrassed especially if he’s young. But it can help delay finishing.
My ex uses to only last 1-5 minutes with no second round and told me that was normal and that it should be enough for me. When we divorced several years later with a dead bedroom among other issues, he started taking viagra for his new gf and brags that now he lasts 30-60 minutes. Great for her but he never even considered it when we were married.
- Premature husband here. We’ve cycled through a lot of stuff. Try numbing creams, and the exercises you see written up online. In some cases (mine) I think being quick is just hard wired and there isn’t much you can do.
One alternative that has helped is a penis sleeve. But some guys are embarrassed about it.
- Go a second time? Sometimes the first time is quick. Focus on you next and try again. And then do a third time after that.
- This is a health issue. He should call his/a doctor asap and have the conversation over the phone. They will prescribe him the appropriate medication so he wont waste the next 10 years of his life with low confidence.
- If he feels like he’s getting close, he needs to stop & reset, then get back to it and repeat until a set amount of time has elapsed or you feel close to climax and can finish together.