I’ve been text flirting with this guy for 9 months. I have been dropping hints and he has yet to make a move. I have the impression he thinks of me often.
He ignores me when I try to talk serious, other than that, he doesn’t stop texting me. He’s in a relationship with someone else. Is he not interested in me? Is he waiting for me to express myself? I find that I’m falling for him and I’m wondering if he feels the same. I’m quite sure he likes me, I just don’t know how much.
Is he ever going to make a move? I check out his social media and I cannot tell if he has any problems with his partner as she still posts about their relationship. This is starting to feel frustrating and at the same time I still enjoy his attention. I look forward to seeing his texts every day.
I wonder if I will enjoy his company if he didn’t have someone else and I think I still will so its not because he’s attached.
Here is what netizens think:
- Sometimes when I look at this kind of post I wondered if OP is plain blind or just stupid.You mean the rest of the single men in the world all dead you have to hang on to someone who is attached?Come on lah go out and meet somemore guys, open up your circle and suddenly he’s not special liao.The real winners in this sort of dating games are the ones who knows when to let go and look for greener pastures.送你一句-不要吊死在一棵树。
- Go to his house naked and demand for answer..Come my house also can..Then ask him for answer
- If you can consider breaking boundaries with someone already in a relationship, then I’ve no doubts should you ever be with him (or with any other guy for that matter), someday you’ll look elsewhere too.Settle your values and principles you hold on to in the first place, then being the steady one in a future love relationship would never be an issue.
- He IS in a relationship. Full stop.
- U know behind car boot. We got something special called spare tyre? Haha..