A girl shared how she was on the worst Tinder date of her life with a guy who couldn’t stop bragging about his wealth.
Here is the story
Had experienced the worst tinder date of my life and would like to share the story.
So i matched with this guy on tinder few weeks back and we clicked instantly, decided to meet up for dinner last week. Even before our food arrived, there were already a lot of things that were off about this guy. Halfway through dinner, i was already just counting down the time to go back home. It was hell. Below are just some of the things he did:
1. Bragged non-stop about his wealth; bragging about his car watch etc and kept talking about cars, even called me clueless for not knowing about certain car models??? Like hello do you think i could even understand half of what you were saying? You should have taken the hint when i showed that i wasnt interested but instead you kept continuing
2. Debated about politics. Complained A LOT about the party he dislikes. Isn’t that our first date? You really had to talk about politics on the first date?
3. No table manners. The restaurant we ate at was a little atas and he chose the restaurant so ofc i would expect at least some table manners from him. But the whole time he was just shaking his legs till the table would shake sometimes and he kept making loud noises with his cutlery. I was so embarressed when people kept looking over at our table -.-
4. Very hao lian, keep comparing himself to hollywood actors. Keep saying that he thinks he look like Ryan Gosling and had the cheek to ask me if i agree with him. Please la… not even close. Ryan Gosling’s eyes alone can beat your entire face..
5. VERY RUDE to waiters and waitresses. Not a single please or thank you to them. He was even impatient with one of the waiter when he brought the wrong drink over
6. I thought we were going dutch and I don’t know if he was joking or what but he said “so today you paying for me hor” which i politely declined and offered to split the bill. He hesitated for a while before agreeing
It was my first time experiencing such a lousy date and i ghosted him the next day. Moral of the story is…. ladies, if you ever feel off on the first date, just trust your own intuition! Chances are the red flags will never go away. So just RUN!!!