28.3 C
Singapore
Monday, August 8, 2022
Ads

GIRL USES HER PHONE WHILE CHARGING AFTER SHOWER, ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH

A girl in Cambodia was electrocuted to death after emerging from the shower and using her phone while it was charging.

Advertisements

The incident happened on the morning of 27 July at the girl’s home in Kratie, Cambodia, according to Khmer Times.

The 17-year-old girl, Khorn Srey Pov, who worked as a Chinese translator, was found dead at her home, on her bed lying on top of her phone, which was still plugging into an extension cord beside her.

She was found by the authorities at her home, who discovered that she had finished showering before going to bed, surmising that she died in her sleep from the electrocution.

Some netizens said that people touch live wires all the time and these incidents happen very often, unfortunately.

Advertisements

Another netizen deduced that the girl was electrocuted because he body was still wet from showering and had come into contact with the electricity.

Netizens’ comments

  • Exactly don’t know how she charged the phone. Killed by wet body in contact with the extension cord may be …
  • Everyone include the kids need to.know this Danger ……never mix water with electrical devices n always wear rubber slipper when playing with it.
  • Feel sorry for her parents, even if they bought insurance and got money from it, insurance can’t get her back. Insurance can only get money, cannot buy lives.
    • People die already, what insurance you talking about. Insurance this, insurance that. Quit your job and join the insurance industry ah since you love insurance so much.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

BUS DRIVER WINS PRAISES AFTER STOPPING TO HELP OLD LADY CROSS THE ROAD

A bus driver was seen stopping his bus and helping an elderly woman cross the road.According to the video...
- Advertisement -