Ah long indirectly save me to get incentives… grab deliveries
Everyone knows how ah long like to use grab to harass people. They especially loves using cash deliveries which is why it is hard for grab delivery rider to collect cash which cause tension with the rider and the person they are harassing.
When the ‘ah long’ message me telling me to take photo in front of his house. That is already a tell tale indicator.
What’s funny is that i need one more delivery to get incentive and time is running out before it strike midnight. So even knowing that he might be ah long, i still don’t cancel the job.
I continue to deliver but instead of pressing the bell. I keep calling the ah long. Then finally i give a knock on the door instead of pressing the bell.
The person explain that there is a lot of ah long cases here and he is very sorry that it happen to me. I just continue on to finish the job.
If i cancel, it will affect my incentive but if i finish the job i need to pay for the meal + delivery.
Lucky for me the ah long pick my favourite meal which is double Mcspicy and i haven’t eaten more than half a day. So it’s a win2 for me.
Overall ‘ah long’ save me for my incentive and order for me my fav food cause he know how hungry i am from deliveries
- Sorry you had to go through this, bro. Glad you have a positive outlook to this situation. Scum loansharks.
- (OP) It is what it is. There is so many nice people that i deliver to and it takes more than that to bring me down. Part of the risk of being a delivery rider.
- Lmao Ah Longs fell so far they’re resorting to tactics kids used in 2007-era XBox Live. Stay safe OP.
- (OP) This is part of their operation to cause nuisance to use delivery rider to harass people. I still find that it is a pathetic attempt though. People that knows especially the delivery rider just need to be smart about it.
- Never realized ah long calls would fuck up rider incentives man. Good job staying positive tbh
- (OP) I’m staying very positive cause i need to fund my business that is currently facing a lot of difficulties. Just working hard to earn to take care of the family, paying loans, bills and funding more revenue into the business. This is part and parcel of life, we just need to hustle.