A Grabfood customer shared that their food delivery order was left at the staircase after the rider claimed that he can’t find their unit.
The customer said that he was beside his phone all along and received no calls from anyone, but the rider claimed to have called but they were unreachable.
The netizen added that even if he was really unreachable, would he (the rider) expect him (the customer) to check his phone?
Here is what the customer said
New practice from Grab. The grab rider claimed he cant find my unit and thus he left it at the staircase.
He claimed to have called me and can’t reach me. I was all along beside my phone ane there was no call from anyone or whatsoever.
If indeed like what he said I’m really unreachable, then would he expect I will check my phone? If not is the food going to be sitting there until Christmas?
- should be thankful the rider didnt throw the food away actually, grab policy for rider is to call 3 times and wait 5 mins for reply. if dh dispose of the food
- Customer’s fault for not providing the unit number properly and being uncontactable. At least the rider apologised and tried to call.
- Customer fault for not providing unit in the first place.
- lol u try working the jobs where all the customers are uncontactable + incomplete address lmao
- In future always indicate ur unit number in case rider cant reach u . Luckily he never dispose the food thats the best he can do actually
- What you want? He try to continue to contact you until Christmas? Then feed you?
- some customer uh really siao one, say update here and there, check their phone is really never put complete address
- he suppose to use crystal ball find your unit?? Never put unit also complain.