A guy shared a story of how he woke up one day and made some hot tea to drink like he always does everyday.
He happened to be rushing out for work that day and brought the cup of hot tea which he had just poured for himself into the toilet to drink while he prepares and get ready for work.
While he was down to his birthday suit, he took a sip of the tea and accidentally spilled some of it on his body and eventually on his ‘joystick’, causing it to burn.
Here is the story
“This happened on one of the mornings which I woke up late and was rushing to work.
I like to drink hot tea in the morning. The hotter the better as it wakes me up and perks my spirit. It has become a routine which I never fail to do in the morning.
My favorite mug to hold my morning tea is a gigantic one with my initials on it, it could hold up to almost one litre of tea.
Anyway, I made my morning tea, and right as I finished stirring in the honey, I felt the sudden and immediate urge to take a dump.
So being the gross person that I am and also because I wash rushing as I was already late, I took my tea with me to the bathroom.
Everything was fine until I tried to drink from my mug with one hand. It slipped right before it got to my lips, and fell all down my chest, stomach, and ‘joystick’.
Honestly, my ‘joystick’ got the least of the burn, but you can’t tell that to all those nerve endings.
Needless to say, I will not be drinking hot tea while in my birthday suit again, maybe unless I’m leaning over the sink.
Maybe I should learn to appreciate iced tea?”
Image source: Unsplash.com