I had the worst experience of my life this week. I was out in my balcony, enjoying a nice evening, when I got a nasty mosquito bite on my ‘bird’.
It was an incredibly painful bite and I was desperate for relief. In a moment of desperation, I decided to apply some Tiger Balm to the affected area.
Little did I know, this would end up being a decision that I would regret for the rest of my life.
I applied the Tiger Balm to the mosquito bite on my ‘bird’ and it immediately felt better. The pain was gone and the area around the bite felt cool and soothing.
I thought to myself that this was a perfect solution to my problem and I was relieved.
But then, the most bizarre thing happened. A few moments after I applied the Tiger Balm, my ‘bird’ felt like it was on fire.
The pain was unbearable and I thought I was going to pass out. I ran inside and jumped into the shower, hoping that the water would help to cool down the area.
But the burning sensation only got worse. I tried to put some cold compresses on the affected area but it did nothing to help.
I was in so much pain that I couldn’t move or do anything. I had no idea what was happening and I was in complete shock.
After what felt like an eternity, the burning sensation finally subsided and I was able to move again. I felt an immense relief but I was still confused about what had just happened.
I learned a valuable lesson that day. Never, ever, apply Tiger Balm to your ‘bird’!
It can cause a severe burning sensation and it is something that you will never forget.