I feel like I made the wrong choice of university.
I was choosing between NTU, NUS, SMU and a few other overseas universities. The rankings of the universities and the financial commitment (after scholarship) are approximately the same, but when I talked to some seniors from the various unis, it seemed like the seniors from NUS had the best dating life, and I really wanted to marry & settle down soon, so I decided to choose NUS.
However it is already September but I feel like my seniors advice is abit misleading: The dating scene in NUS is not that good. My friends in other local and overseas unis seem to be having a better dating life and more fun in general.
Should I apply to transfer? It is still early so I have options.
- Wah eh. I last time almost accepted Cambridge for accepting me but the students and alumni told me the dating life too much and there got no chicken rice so I decided not to go. Heng ah.
- Wah why you choose NUS, wrong choice la. The university in Geylang not bad la. Dating scene good la, just that have to pay only.
- lol you think uni is dating agency ah? I pity whoever paid for your fees… wasted money and they taught you poorly…
- I thought going to university is for studies and not for dating? You can get a date somewhere else as well, it does not have to be in university, you know.
- Have you tried writing to the Dean of Students to inquire? Maybe he/she can give advice regarding your issue.