Got into a relationship and suddenly I’m a stud? What the hell’s going on?
so, i’ve been single for a very long time. never had any girl smile at me, flirt with me or confess her love to me
2 months ago, i got into a relationship and suddenly i’m seeing girls smile at me in class, group mates are flirting w/ me like crazy and i even had a girl tell me she has a crush on me? wtf is going on?
- It could be that they learned you have a girlfriend, or simply… it is a change in your attitude: you likely look more confident, more ongoing, basically the positive effects of you being in a relationship, which changed your behavior in a more attractive way.
- Sometimes, it feels safer to be friendly to someone who is already taken, as there is no expectation of anything else besides friendship.
- bro wake up its time for revelie
- Other than the girl who said she has a crush on you, have you ever thought that the others STILL aren’t interested in you, but they’re more relaxed and willing to tease you more/joke with you because you’re not going to mistake it as them being interested in you since you’re attached?
I mean you’re still kind of mistaking their positive attention for romantic interest, but think about it. Not all positive attention is romantic interest, you know.
- Works the same with Instagram likes if you notice.. if you single , girls that found you attractive will not like your photo often.. as soon as you are attached the number of likes will triple. Guys y’all know this .
- Recall if you’d changed your lifestyle habits after having your gf, that’s the reason why you’re more attractive to others now. If anything you should be grateful to your gf more than ever, because it changes your outlook to the way how others interact with you.
With that said, don’t fall for those female traps now, given that you’re attached.