Choosing not to date a girl because of her small chest?
I’m probably going to get chewed up for this. But I’m just posting because I don’t like what I’m thinking. I’m seeing a girl and have done for 3 dates. She’s really pretty. Lovely girl. Most things about her are attractive.
Except she’s completely flat chested and I’ve always been someone who’s liked a bit of size around there. It’s almost the first thing that attracts me to someone and I’ve always liked curves.
I’m not sure I can date someone with nothing there. But I hate myself for saying that. Is this a reason to stop dating her?
I won’t tell her it’s for this reason obviously
I honestly don’t know. I like her enough to want to keep seeing her. I don’t know if I like her enough to want to see ONLY her for the rest of my life. If that makes sense
Im kinda looking for a girl who could be my wife now. Im not that young anymore and I don’t want to end up breakup up in a few years being in a bad place to date
I don’t know enough how much of a deal breaker it is
- Learn from this. If breast size is really a dealbreaker for you, the nice thing is that’s something you can easily observe up front. Don’t waste 3 dates of the next girl’s time when you already know she doesn’t tick a “must have” box for you.
- Why did you date her in the first place?
- Dont waste her time if its such a major thing for you
- If you can’t look past it – stop seeing her. it sounds like physical appearance is a major factor for you. That’s fine but don’t miss out on something good for things that won’t matter in the long run.
- It’s up to you. Physical attraction does matter and that’s the truth. If this keeps being an issue then might as well end it before she ends up catching feelings. Don’t lead her on.
But if you really love talking to her and see this as not a big deal then why not. I do think this is something you might not move past tho but who knows.
- You are only 25 chill and wait to date someone who fits your preference. Don’t force yourself to be with this woman because you find her lovely, that wouldn’t be fair to her or yourself.
I would advice putting yourself in her position and how you would feel, you wouldn’t want strung along. Having preferences is fine as long as you aren’t being nasty or judgemental about which you don’t seem to be so don’t feel bad.