A netizen shared a video of a guy standing in the middle of a bus lane and blocking a bus, as the driver purportedly honked at him.
The incident happened on 17 March at about 2.20pm at a bus stop located at the Clementi AYE area, and was recorded by the netizen who was at the bus stop at the time.
According to the netizen who posted the video, the guy was busy using his phone and didn’t realise that his bus had come, and the bus then left without him because nobody flagged it down and the bus driver thought that no one wanted to board the bus.
After the bus left, the guy then purportedly got angry and vented his anger at the next bus that showed up, he stood in the middle of the road, right in front of the next bus that was approaching and blocked its way.
The netizen said that the bus driver had to brake and sound his horn at the guy several times to get him out of the way.
Here is what the netizen said on Facebook
“Saw this yesterday 17 Mar 2023 at 2.20pm at Clementi AYE bus stop. Guy was too busy on his phone didn’t realize bus had come, no one flagged it down so the bus driver just drove past the stop.
Guy got angry, decided to stand in the bus bay at the edge of AYE, when the next bus came he stood in front of bus to block it.
Bus driver had to tap on brake and horn him several times.”
- All sort new Genz Weirdos we have this days in society.. pushing blame onto others than checking on their own actions.
- This should keep him off his phone for some time…
- Bodoh own mistake xia… I also kana before suck thumb lo wait for next one lo
- Not surprising from such mobile zombies to react to his own stupidity! Police should take action against his unruly behavior and cause inconvenience to the bus captains!
- Why put own body to such lose-lose situation? Imagine if the guy was hit & paralyse at his age.. Is it worth it? Lack of common sense
- This guy was risking his Life I saw many using phones while crossing zebra or traffic light pedestrian crossing, you still have to be alert even though you have the Right!
You missed the Bus that was your fault. Send him for a checkup ,next time maybe he will stand in the middle of the road, Waving
- Even school children will definitely know where to stand for buses. He’s probably dont know, and dont want to follow like others at the bus stop or he could be austistic, we wouldn’t know..