Man I don’t know if I’m just a grade-A simp, or my body produces some natural viagra or something, but whenever I’m out with my girlfriend I swear to god if she looks me in the eye or I’m walking behind her my little brother just gets up and ready for action.
It has gotten to a point where we could be doing anything normal like shopping or just walking outside taking a stroll, and if she just touches me or stares at me, my boys get excited and I have to hide it by bending down or sitting down.
It is affecting me in public and i can’t even go out with her normally without having to hide it from strangers, and we have to take breaks and wait for my little brother to calm down before I can stand up and we continue with our activities.
It’s as if he knows he’s being drafted for war and gets an adrenaline rush. Luckily she’s attentive enough and it’s normally dealt with when we get home! Anyone else have this problem?
I’m 21, and we’ve been dating for about 1 year and 6 months now, should I be concerned?!
- Naww if it happens for your girlfriend in particular that’s so sweet! I know it sounds odd but I bet that makes her feel really loved and valued by you
- Not gonna lie man, I wouldn’t see it as a problem. Especially some dudes can’t even get it up and they’re like 25 lol. Be proud of it
- As someone with ED due to a neurological condition I envy you.
- My partner used to do this all the time haha, less so now, but it always made me feel loved and lusted for. Nothing wrong with that
- No problem, I myself have the same issue. It’s more like I randomly don’t get hard in public. Being around my gf makes being hard my default state.
- It’s temporary in a new relationship, it goes away after a while. I mean unless she really sits there and strokes it obviously