My friend lost her job as a masseuse and is now unemployed. She invited me over to her apartment to get massages from her. Being her friend, I’d figure I’d help her out. I’ve been going weekly now, and up until I told my wife it’s with her (I told her I’m going to get a massage) she never had an issue with it.
She told me she’s not comfortable with it, and to stop going. I don’t think I will. I’m supporting a friend in need, her services are way less than that at a commercial business, and massages help me destress and it’s good for my body. (My job is very physical.)
Here are what netizens think:
- If it was actually innocent, why isn’t your friend coming to your place (while your wife is home) and giving you the massage there?
- Yes, the massage wouldn’t be quite as de-stressing without his ‘happy ending’.
- We don’t know their dynamic and this would not be weird in my marriage or many others I know. It’d be weird to feel the need to get permission in fact. I could totally see him not sharing the name from just a perspective of it not feeling important to him, that’s what I would have assumed in his shoes. If there’s history of cheating or previously discussed boundaries he violated it’s of course another story, but OPs comments state that not to be the case.
- Hi, massage therapist here, who used to do outcalls all the time. It’s really not hard at all to move stuff around. You just need to be smart about how you pack up everything.
- It’s a lot of work to move equipment from place to place. Yeah sure go ahead and get a massage on the couch rather than a properly set up table where they have oils and other things to help relax? Not every post is about people cheating.