Upset over my husband peeing in the sink
BACK STORY: My husband started peeing in the sink mainly because when I was pregnant him peeing in the toilet made too much noise so after me giving birth he continued to do so as to “not waking the baby up”. We have a two sink bathroom (but weirdly he does this in mine)
Lately he does this everywhere, my side of the sinks where our daughter plays with the water and today the guest toilet to the extent the Pee was all over the floor… I was out with my friend and came back to it, yes I was drinking but me bringing up how him peeing on the floor and in the sink leaving stains isn’t okay is because I’ve had a few drinks.
Where I live we have house help however I don’t believe in making them do things they shouldn’t be. We already have a new dog that my husband insisted on getting that’s peeing and pooping everywhere I feel my helpers shouldn’t be having to deal with his mess as well.
I clean it up in our bathrooms every morning without a word (cause it’s just in the sink) but I never knew he does it in our public areas
- Im disgusted by touching another humans body fluids he knows this I only share drinks with him when they are alcoholic otherwise I don’t share.
- I would wake up to a yellowish stain in the sink and obviously know what it is and open the tap and clean it off.
- He said it was better for him to do it in the sink as him sleepy makes noise I just never knew that he does this onto the floor in the guest bathroom too which is nasty
- My daughter and myself sleep through a lot of noise we don’t care, she’s 1, only thing I requested is don’t flush.
- I’m just trying to understand why I’m cleaning up after a man at 6pm
- you have a husband problem. This is nasty behavior to the nth degree. The pregnancy is over, the baby is born, there is no need for him to continue acting like a toddler.
Stop cleaning up his mess, if he doesn’t want to use the big boy potty, he has to clean up his pee pee
Sit him down and have an adult conversation about this, he stops or you leave. This is a hill to die on!
- When my kids were little, they never peed in the sink. I just can’t even imagine what would make a sane person think it is ok to pee in a sink all the time. I mean seriously. This is where you brush your teeth, floss, put on makeup, check yourself in the mirror. I don’t want to be doing that with a puddle of pee around me. Ew.
- It’s easy to pee in a toilet without making noise if you are male: you just aim at the rim on one side of the middle of the bowl. It’ll swirl around and into the water more or less silently.