25.8 C
Singapore
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Ads

HUSBAND TREATS PARENTING LIKE A COMPETITION, TELLS WIFE “I’M 100% BETTER THAN YOU”

I need to ask.

Advertisements

So my husband insists that if he does somethg, it is always much better than me and i dont do a good job even though im super hands on and give my all.

Example he always say IF he looks after my daughter it will be 100% better than me.

My arguement is that how can he say that when he totally doesnt do anything? Midnight feeds i do, change diaper i do, feeding and playing helper do if im working.

Most of the time he does is on his phone. Maybe once in 2mths he will wake up to make milk. Lol.

Advertisements

But he still insists that is not the point, because the point is IF HE DOES IT it will be better than me.

Example he says is like if he look after my daughter she will never fall down. But he is with her only 10% of the day. Remaining 90% is either me or helper.

How do i get it across his thick skull that in order to actually debate over something like this, the most basic thing he needs to do is actually DO IT RATHER THAN KEEP ON SAYING HE IS BETTER?

We keep arguing over this non stop because he just keeps saying how good he is IF HE DOES IT.

How to stop this debate and make him understand he is wrong? Or am i wrong?

Advertisements

Helpppppppp

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

WOMAN INSIST FOR PEARL MILK TEA WITHOUT PEARL, F&B WORKER CONFUSED

Netizens shared numerous stories working in the F&B industry.Here are the top 10 stories that will leave a question...
- Advertisement -