Finally. Justice is here. While the incident itself, the passenger is the main culprit. But that didnt and shouldnt wipe away this abang slight misjudgement of the situation.
Point to note
1) Dispute with passenger and driver self decide to use the police as abitator. When it will be more appropariate to just stop the trip and feedback to company for advise.
2) While some netizens argue that he is on expressway hence unable to allow passenger to alight safely. But is there any police station which is just with a minute away from expressway?
3) Everyone is entitled to have their own views. But will that be most consistent? Hence our action toward roodie passengers have to follow standard available channel instead of self determine justice reaction.
4) some netizens had commented that his action of uploading the video is for purpose of fair treatment. Question is had company faulted him? Had LTA deem him as culprit? If no, then on what basis support his retaliation?
5) his video is raw clip with no mosiac, isnt that infringement of personal information? Allowing and condoning his act, equate to endorsing taking matters into own hand.
Anyway, from this episode. We can see clearly, many arent able to be impartial in judgement. Most are still lingering in past era of tribal mindset. Now is 2019, but sadly many are still living with 1990s mimdset. Ty