Financial advisor aka insurance agent.
Hi guys, not sure if it is the right platform to ask about financial services industry.
I am a salaried financial advisor aka insurance agent. I receive a basic salary every month. Many agency leaders have reached out to me and all of them are very hungry to recruit me in.
I would like to know: why are they so hungry to recruit me in? What benefits do they gain from recruiting me?
- Tbh, agency leaders are hungry to recruit almost anyone, despite what they say about you having something special.
- They also earn overriding if they recruit you, and you make a sale.
- If you know MLM, it is the downline they are building. If not clear, I use another example. You know how pyramid looks like? They move to the top, you will work to the bone and they take a cut. If there are enough numbers below, he can shake leg.
- Because u r cheap. No insurance agent will take salaried package. They earn more frm u. Cos u dont take a lot of comms.
- Don’t flatter yourself la, they just want you to make money for them
- Salaried insurance agent? Check your contracts. Likely need to cough back all the ‘salaries’ if you fail to deliver certain revenue targets or quit anytime