26.8 C
Singapore
Saturday, March 2, 2024
Ads

Iphone Explode, Student Caught On Fire

explodemainRemember when the iPhone 6 Plus’ ability to bend was first discovered? Guess whats new.

Advertisements

It explodes.

According to the site, a student by the name of Darin Hlavty at Rowan College in Philadelphia, caught on fire during a class after his phone exploded in his back burner.

The incident took place during his morning physical science class when he reached for a pen in his pocket.

“Right as class was starting, my phone started smoking in my pocket. It was a fire,” he told ABC. “I felt this crazy, hot burning in my leg.”

Advertisements
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

MANAGER SAYS “WFH CAN” BUT EVENING ALSO MUST WORK AND ATTEND MEETINGS

I find myself working longer and longer hours with WFH. My manager has an annoying habit of scheduling conference...
- Advertisement -