A lady shared a post on social media writing about how she had went to a 7-11 outlet at Tampines Mart to get coffee in the morning and accidentally left her wallet at the coffee brewing machine area.
She adds on that a staff at the store by the name of Cherie, went the extra mile to give her a text and a call informing her that she had left her wallet in the store and to arrange for pickup.
In her compliment, she thanked Cherie for her honesty and said that her gesture was heartwarming.
Here is the post by the lady
(I knew this is a complaint page but I cant find any compliment page, so I’ll just dropped a message here)
I wished to compliment a staff from Tampines Mart 7-11 by the name of Cherie.
This morning, after I self brewed 2 cups of coffee, I left my wallet at the coffee machine area.
Cherie, went extra mile by giving me a call and dropped me a message.
Thanks Cherie, for your honesty and heart warming gesture.
Comments by netizens
Comments by netizens seen in the comments section were full of praise for Cherie, here are some of the comments which were seen:
- She actually took the trouble. Well done to her and to u
- Hi Sis. For compliment and positive stuffs, you can share in this group Compliment & Compassionate Society!
- Excellent service and honesty! Compliment her to the company too! A great morale booster for her continued service career. Customers knows appreciation too than just complain? 😁
- Award her worker of the month
- wonder your wallet left your contact number? but acceptable i will learn something today..leave my mobile number in my wallet too…cheers
Image source: Linddy Quek/Facebook, Google Maps, Unsplash.com