A group of over 10 people were seen getting into a dispute and a woman was seen trying to stop another man from beating his man.
While another side has a group of people bashing a single person until he was on the road.
A witness said:
“Fight outside magic carpet at about 3am+ 11 September… Not sure what happened but the police showed up about 10mins after the fight cooled down.“
Here are what netizens think:
- Fighting like primary school students
- Why no mountain and coconut tree?
- i want to say “singapore zoo” but our animals in the zoo actually civilised
- respect for the girl in the black dress
- Close all clubbing la….bloody annoying….NVR open make noise…open oredi…fight fight… WTH
- why dont they just close all these night clubs again..people doesn’t seem to appreciate the night clubbing vibes anymore.These jokers become a disgrace
- The girl said dun touch him knn then she go touch the men making the men more angry bdh
According to Chapter 224 of the Penal Code, anyone who disturbs public peace by fighting in public is guilty of committing an affray.
Upon conviction, offenders could face a jail term of up to one year, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.