in love with my business partner
Been in love with business partner for a long time now. She is everything that I look for in a woman. Really smart, sassy, cute and a feisty personality. She’s very different from my former exes who are physically better looking but lack the intellectual and personality qualities.
The problem is I don’t know if she likes me back and the thing is I risk the business relationship and the business itself if she turns out to have no feelings for me. Things would be awkward and weird. Not to mention that we’ve become really close friends. I know everything about her.
Has anyone gone through similar situations ? If so what would you advice I do?
Here are what netizens think:
- You know ‘everything’ about her but you don’t know if she likes you back. Isnt that contrasting yourself.
- Has she dated others? If yes, then she’s probably not into you. But if she hasn’t or hasn’t for a long time and you both are currently available then hang out outside of work and start asking if she is currently looking or what she is looking for. Keep it light-hearted, even make a joke whether you are each other’s type and there you will find your answers.
- Business is just business. Unless both of you start a business together when you’re dating, then that’s slightly different. Stay professional and cordial with your interactions and may your business blossom!
- Maybe can try to sprinkle some hints and see how she reacts. But I wouldnt recommend going any further unless you’re prepared to put the business at risk. Even if she like you, no guarantee u all will work out in the end. If break up, in the end your business still affected.
- But does she knows everything about u? If no then one sided la. Just ask casually, if yes gd for u but if no so be it. Respect her decision n cont be friends as business partner.