A netizen shared on Facebook stating that he has placed 100 bets on System 7, which means he bought 100 lines of the TOTO with 7 numbers and it cost $7 each.
He added that he will quit his job immediately after winning the lottery.
Here is the story:
I bought 100 System 7 tickets for tonight, which means I invested $700 for my retirement on the National Day Draw of $5 million.
The first thing I going to do after I win is to tell it to my employer’s face that I am not working for him anymore. I will quit without serving notice. But of course I wont tell my employer why I am quitting.
Maybe I wont even turn up for work.
- Step 1. Tell no one
- Step 2. Pretend I didn’t win
- Step 3. Do everything in secret – paying debts, buy new condo, charity, investment, etc
- Step 4. Take life easier a bit
I will also stop driving part time Grab to support my family, As a part time grab driver, you wouldn’t want to drive around for long periods. Sg roads suck. But then again, maybe in a sports car or rolls royce, could be different story.
I will be debt free, pay off any outstanding loan for my property and also put a sum aside for my son’s degree in the future.
National Day Draw
The $5 jackpot is an annual event, and the draw will take place at middle road tonight at 9.30 PM.
Singapore Pools is offering their “Ang Bao” package which include packs for the upcoming $5 million draw and Singapore Sweep.
- 1 TOTO ticket | $71 board of Quick Pick System 7
- 1 Singapore Sweep ticket | $ 3 for coming draw
- 1 TOTO ticket | $142 boards of Quick Pick System 7
- 1 TOTO ticket | $33 boards of Quick Pick Ordinary
- 1 Singapore Sweep ticket | $3 for coming draw