Facebook user Ming Hong Lim, shared how he bought a packet of chicken rice from a stall in Yishun for $3.50, and he only received 4 small slices of chicken inside.
And one piece of chopped cucumber.
Here is what he said
Yishun outlet 925 chicken rice $3.50 give this few pic chicken now chicken expensive lol 4 tiny slices
- This shop now no standard ask for chicken breast give chicken tail more and more no standard chicken also few piece got name already but anyhow never maintain the standard.
- Same to me.. I pay $5/- for drumstick and given me these same as photos.. I was very angry and disappointed.. Stop buying 925 chicken rice ..
- Actually raw chicken price went up 3 times within a month. So can’t blame them
- Although chicken prices have increased, this could be considered as pure profiteering. Let market forces decide on their business volume
- Nothing to do w chicken price. Standard alr like that months ago. We stopped buying from them