A netizen recently shared on Facebook page ROADS.sg about complimenting an AMS Ambulance for rendering help immediately at an accident site at TPE last Wednesday at around 1800 hrs.
The AMS Ambulance had just been passing by the site of the accident and upon witnessing the incident, they quickly provided the necessary First Aid to the injured motorist who was purportedly knocked off his motorcycle by a vehicle and suffered injuries to his kneecap.
Here is the post
“Hi I saw an accident happened on Wed at around 1800hrs near TPE. The motorcyclist was knocked by one vehicle and result to him fall and flip off from his motorbike. His knee cap was badly injured with big bruise.
Just nice there was a private ambulance call – AMS nearby. They immediately got off the ambulance and rendered help. I saw that the injured person felt relieved after their treatment. They went off after the SCDF ambulance came. AMS are so professional, kind and responded very quickly to this situation. We need such private ambulance services. I hope the injured person recovered well.”
Thanks AMS for your efforts and professionalism!”
- I applaud the immediate assistance provided by the AMS staff…Tqvm! Pray that the motor cyclist wasn’t severely hurt and a speedy recovery for him! GBU all helpful people! AMITABHA
- Thank you to those who helped. Speedy recovery to the victim.
- Helping hands will always be greatly appreciated . God bless
- Kudos to AMS and SCDF to the rescue.
- Hopefully the company rewards the paramedics with bonuses and pay increment!
Image source: ROADS.sg/Facebook