Tired of living
Typing this with a heavy heart. Because I’m getting very close to ending my life.
Have u met someone, who u tot, wow this guy is totally unlikable and he’s really making me mad. Just by talking to him for a minute.
I am that guy. And for many decades, literally from kindergarten, till my adulthood I have always been disliked till the extend of being assaulted even in NS.
I crave friends, but I literally have only 1, and that’s because I did an experiment : Where I tried very hard to never disagree with him.
Recently out of a relationship I tot would be forever. And its definitely due to my personality.
And I simply cannot live like this anymore. I can’t keep faking.
- Focus on building up yourself, knowing your likes and dislikes, preparing for financial freedom. Relationships can come later when you are and feel ready. As for friends, just know people bit by bit and you’ll realise that almost everyone is dealing with their personal issues. Who’s willing to walk with you and you being willing to walk with them shall reveal the friendships meant for you.
- Hi OP, life is hard! Don’t be afraid to seek professional help if there is a need to. You sound like you are still really young and have a whole life ahead of you. I am sure that things will get better with time, as long as you are committed to working on yourself and creating new bonds. Don’t give up, your life is as precious as anyone’s else. Jiayous!
- let me guess. u r the type that want to always have the last say, expect everything to go your way, u cannot stand ppl that disagree with you. you will question everything that does not fit your own ideals n narration. your behavior is so extreme tht literally no one wants to talk to you anymore. If this is the case, then i suggest u seek help. Seek a psy. See how they can help u improve your social skills.
- U need to stop seeking ppl’s approval and reprioritise the ppl/things in your life , if anyone isnt making u their priority, do not make them become yours
- Do u hv family to talk to? All frds come and go… when they start a family, they wil hv no time to keep in touch eventually