A man got stuck after falling into a drain and was finally freed with the assistance of the Civil Defence Force.
The incident took place yesterday (July 31) at around 1700 HRS at Havelock road.
A netizen posted a video via the Facebook page SG Road Vigilante – SGRV showing a group of Civil Defence Force personnel working to rescue a man from a drain.
It can be seen from the video that the drain at the location of the crime is not only narrow, but also quite deep, and five rescuers worked together to successfully rescue the trapped people from the drain.
After the man was rescued, he did not get up as soon as possible and continued to lie on the side of the drain.
According to 8World, the man was sent to General Hospital.
Full Video Loading…
Here are what netizens think:
- What happen to the metal drain cover? Stolen? My block surrounding metal drain also went missing. Tomorrow will report it via “ONE SERVICE” app. Hope that the authority will do something to prevent such accident happen again.
- Hope it’s not due to using of phone.
- all the kapo ji surround him
- Botak should go in longkang to take clear pictures….Kanasai
- Good job scdf. They deserve a raise like nurses
- Very bad design structures …Very dangerous for any children around too !!
Image Source: Screen capture from SG Road Vigilante