Never trust a effing baldy who says that he’s trustable (no offense to bald people).
But this A-grade a-hole really deserves a special shitmeal because he is simply full of shit. I mean, the guy literally has the alphabets DICK in his name.
Now for getting rid of snakes:
Snakes are a part of the world, and as such it is impossible to be completely rid of them unless you fortify yourself inside a solid bubble. The best you can do is keep your snake interactions at a minimum and keep any snakes as exposed as possible. Taking away the animal’s sense of security is part of the battle.
Next, how to trap snakes with a glue trap. Traps should be placed at vantage positions around the snake’s territory. Lure the snake inside through a specially designed opening. Once inside, the glue holds it firmly in place. What you do after is up to your own ethics. The downside is that you risk getting bitten.
So what would you do: avoid, expose or trap?
Here are what netizens think:
- Bro just came back from BKK, smoked a bit too much eh?
- You chop one head off, 2 heads come out, Oh that’s a hydra.
- This must be Harry Potter talking about Voldemort.
- Brother just stay away from these people, we focus on the positive and work on ourselves everyday. There is no point wasting any effort, and as they say, success is the best “revenge”. No point get affected by other people’s actions, it gets in the way of us increasing our own value to others
- To those born in the Year of the snake. I apologise on his behalf over such a condemnation.
- The reason why I only get minor injuries and not major ones is that my approach to trusting people is very simple.
- I start off neutral. And if I need to trust the person more, I proverbially “hand them the knife”, after which they can choose to stab me or not. This “knife” is not fatal, it is just a minor wound. The earlier they stab me, the less it hurts. You don’t need to worry or be angry if you have a proper method to test people. And if they fail the test and betray you early, you will have suffered nothing.